Fun Tweak for Your Facebook Page!
Let’s make our Facebook pages a bit more interesting: by making your main profile pic and the rest of your five latest tagged photos represent just one picture!
Here’s a summarized step-by-step procedure how:
1. Print-screen your Facebook page
2. Open it in Photoshop
3. Use the ‘Slice Tool’ and slice each photo (profile pic and the 5 tagged photos)
4. Open the photo you want to use and superimpose it (make sure the width is sufficient)
5. Edit the pictire on how you make it want to appear
6. When finished, use ‘Save for Web and Devices‘ to export all 6 slices.
7. Upload photos in Facebook
8. Make the most left photo as your main profile picture.
9. Tag yourself in the rest of the photos, starting from right to left.
If everything goes well, all 6 photos in your profile page would represent only one. If you don’t have Photoshop, you can always do it in good ol’ Microsoft Paint! It’s all just about exacting the sizes of the photos. Good luck!
HAHAHAHAH I want one!!!!! but I’m too lazy to photoshop!!
It will just take 5 minutes! Though if you want I can make it. For a small incentive of course. Hahaha! You have a nice blog, Intet. Put me on your blogroll! :)